.

"From now and forever, this tower will be named" Khalifa "-" Burj Dubai "," Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
photoshoot tallest tower in the world. Twenty days after opening! 



 Punching ability to get there, I started back on the ship. First, the information was rosy: fifty dirhams if booked in advance and a hundred and visit when in place. Russian-speaking diaspora liner began to collect lists of interested persons. A tour before the cruise, it was impossible - the tower was not open. The reality was harsh. Wishing to get to it was so much that sensed the taste of profit Sheikh, quickly raised the price. Two hundred dirhams if we get it that day, when it should be in Moscow or four today. "One hundred and thirty dollars!" - I whistled, and reached for the money.
 But first I had to defend the VIP-turn at the cash register, willing to part with four hundred dirhams.
 Depositing a backpack, buy a ticket. In this my whole vipovost ends. Then like everyone else.
 Long-long, dark corridors and escalators. And all this time, advertisements on the walls of cargo and cargo infoy about how it's cool. How many elephants weigh tower and how many football fields would be to glaze her windows. Stages of construction and the date, models and screens ... I begin to suspect that all this injection of an ulterior motive.
 


 After a few minutes getting to the elevator. Here, all the necessary pictures in front of a green background.

 Little usual crowded elevator. Only screens with the caption, and animated videos to Arabic music I explain that I was lucky. Even the running numbers of floors do not! Nowhere! It should be noted that the lifting I did not notice, as if to himself on the eighth floor up.
 I lucky enough - most recently opened the balcony, before the visitors could only watch from the building and through the glass. On what floor I was and how high - I do not know.Somewhere on the Internet information about four hundred flashed with something feet, but in the tower not reported, and on the website, if such information is, then hid too deep.
 Dubai always hangs over the smog, by 70% consisting of cement dust. It is said that before the crisis was even worse.

 There will be show fountains. I specifically came here in the evening to find him. Maximum poking through the hole in the glass arm to the camera took a picture.


 Required shot: "And that up there?"
 On top was the moon
 Begins to darken. The impressions - do not. So high, like in an airplane. Only when landing at least captures the spirit, and there are no sensations. Photos are good, but practically the same building. This is the most beautiful view of 180 degrees before us review.





 A security guard calling to me and said that the show fountains. Ran the curve, there were circles, popoyavlyalis here and there and gone. Everything. "Zavlekalochka" - I thought that the people wanted was about, I guess.
 After half an hour fast repeated the same thing. 30 seconds. Later, I watched a few videos on Youtube Dubai show. It turned out - 3 minutes
 Pierced with a guard to me, happily shows up: - Look, a bird! At the peak of the balcony sat a dove. Now I know that he can fly up to a mile.
 Naturally, when you exit you can buy souvenirs "AT THE TOP". In all written instead of "Burj Dubai" - "Burj Dubai". Well, did not have time to order new, I understand. And at the bottom waiting for, as it were, at an altitude photo of me. That is what was needed a green screen! So I can myself and draw in Moscow, free of charge. Of course, their cost is not included in the ticket stotridtsatibaksovy.

 Could do without Photoshop - no night, no glare from the glass does not hurt - it would wish. Somehow, approximately.
 A fountain show, about which [info] sergeydolya wrote "absolutely enchanting sight," was the usual three-minute action. Anyone who has ever seen like that, not to find anything new."Even in the Tsarina's better, though there are colored lights", - said to me one after my opinion.

Blog Archive

Categories